BANGKOK, Oct. 11, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- RISE, a leading corporate innovation consulting firm, is excited to announce the return of CIS 2023, Asia's largest experiential technology and innovation conference. This year's event will take place on November 14-15, 2023, at True Digital Park in Bangkok, Thailand.
CIS 2023 will bring together over 2,000 high-level executives, entrepreneurs, and investors from around the world to explore the latest trends and insights in corporate innovation, sustainability, deep technology, people transformation, and the future of investment.
The theme of CIS 2023, "Accelerating Growth While Saving the World," highlights the importance of sustainable development for businesses, countries, and the region. It goes beyond simply applying technology and innovation to achieve exponential business growth, and instead focuses on developing businesses while concurrently fostering sustainability. This theme is aligned with RISE's missions to drive 1% of the GDP of the Southeast Asian region and reduce the global carbon emission by 1%.
The event will feature a keynote address by Chris Cowart, Managing Director of Nomura-SRI Innovation Center and former Associate Partner at IDEO, the design consultancy that played a crucial role in innovating the world's first computer mouse.
Other notable speakers include:
- Lake Dai, Adjunct Professor in the field of AI from Carnegie Mellon University
- Christopher Mowry, CEO of Type One Energy
- Michelle Khoo, Center Leader of the Center of the Edge from Deloitte SG
- Jackie Wang, Country Director at Google Thailand
- Prae Dumrongmongcolgul, Country Director at Meta Thailand
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in 60+ immersive workshops, keynote sessions, and panel discussions from 100+ speakers, and connect with like-minded professionals from around the world. Additionally, there will be showcases of Deep Tech startups from over 60 companies worldwide.
"Innovation and sustainability are two sides of the same coin. To achieve long-term business success, leaders must embrace both and use innovation to accelerate their sustainability journey." said Dr. Kid Parchariyanon, CEO and Co-Founder of RISE.
Why you should join CIS 2023:
- Learn from the best and brightest minds in corporate innovation, sustainability, deep technology, people transformation, and the future of investment.
- Gain insights into the latest trends and technologies that are shaping the future of business.
- Connect with like-minded professionals from around the world and build relationships that will help you grow your business.
- Be inspired by the stories of successful entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Make a difference in the world by learning how to use technology and innovation to solve global challenges.
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the most exciting technology and innovation event in Asia! Secure your ticket today at cis.riseaccel.com.
*Featured Official Partners and conference organizer from left:
- Teerada Siripant, Marketing Director, RISE
- Sam Tanskul, Managing Director at Krungsri Finnovate
- Vatsun Thirapatarapong, Country Manager, AWS
- Chatchai Kunpitiluck, Senior Executive Vice President and COO, DEPA
- Dr. Supachai Parchariyanon, CEO and co-founder of RISE
- Panakorn Dejthumrongwat, Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK
- Somwang Luangphaiboonsri, Head of Products & Solutions, Visa International (Thailand) Ltd.
- Tarit Nimmanwudipong, Ph.D., General Manager, True Digital Park Co.,Ltd.
- Pradit Mahasaksiri Chief of new business innovation officer, DENSO International Asia
The lineup of globally renowned speakers includes:
- Chris Cowart, Managing Director at Nomura-SRI Innovation Center
- Maija Palmer, Editor at Global Corporate Venturing
- Christofer Mowry, CEO of Type One Energy Group
- Lake Dai, Adjunct Professor - Applied AI at Carnegie Mellon University
- Michael Lewrick, Ph.D, MBA, Managing Director of Lewrick & Company, and the best-selling author of The Design Thinking Playbook, Design Thinking for Business Growth, and Design Thinking and Innovation Metrics
- Stephanie Sy, Founder and CEO of Thinking Machines Data Science
- Marc Buckley, Advisor at UN Climate Change
- Jason Kakoyiannis, Managing Partner of Ferment Co
- Kamran Elahian, Co-founder & Chairman of the Board, Global Innovation Catalyst
- Michalle Khoo, Center Leader of Center of the Edge at Deloitte SG
Compilation of workshops conducted by globally recognized speakers, including:
- Intrapreneurship: Cultivate Your Internal Innovation Capability for New S-Curve
- Investable Venture: Leverage Corporate Asset to Venture Building
- The Emerging COO: Driving Innovation and Operational Excellence
- Navigating Venture Funds and Mastering Private Alternatives Portfolio Management
- Pitch with Impact
- From Climate Crisis to Opportunity for Sustainable Growth
- The Future of Sustainability with Computer Vision
- Reshaping the Financial Services Industry with Large Language Models LLMs)
- Transformational Leadership in the Ear of VUGA
- How to Build Lab-to-Market Unicorns
RISE is a Corporate Innovation Consulting Firm with a mission to increase the GDP of Thailand and Southeast Asia by 1%, as well as to reduce 1% of global carbon emissions. RISE partners with organizations of all sizes and industries to accelerate growth through innovation. RISE's services include Corporate Innovation Consulting, Business Transformation, and People Transformation. RISE helps organizations develop innovation strategies and action plans, design and implement innovation programs, transform their businesses through innovation, and build employees to be innovators.
See more information about RISE at https://www.riseaccel.com/